We’re committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide information you can be identified by when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information we may collect
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- IP address.
What we do with your information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. But we might also use it for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. The information may be used to customise our website according to your interests.
We are committed to keeping your information secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place robust physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.